8,500 square foot shop and office for the South Dakota state DOT.
- Dimensions - 1 79' x 100' x 18' 1 20' x 30' x 17'
- Roof Type - Standing Seam
- Roof System - Energy Saver R-35 Insulation System
- Wall System - Full height metal liner panel R-25
- Wind lock walk door enclosures
- 12” thick mezzanine system
- Roof top framed opening
We worked with the general contractor to overcome some specification issues, as well as some weather issues to provide a quality finished product.
Before this building, the DOT didn't have a presence in Miller. They had to service their equipment in other areas.
This is an 8,500 square foot facility with a second level mezzanine over the offices. It has standing seam roof and Energy Saver insulation systems.
The state has occupied their new modern facility and expects it to be a great benefit to the system.