20,000 square foot addition to large agricultural equipment service facility.
- Dimensions - 1 120' x 140' x 30' 1 65' x 45' x 18'
- Roof Type - Standing Seam roof
- Roof System - Energy Saver R-35 Insulation System
- Wall System Full height metal liner panel R-25
- 2 5 ton under hung crane systems
- 40' x 18' Hydraulic door
- Remodeled existing roof for better drainage
Fred Haar, Inc is a John Deere dealer with multiple locations. They have numerous service techs and a large parts warehouse.
The service techs were using a very cramped area to work on Combines and larger equipment. It was severely cutting into their productivity.
120' clear span building with 30' high eaves. This building has 2 – 5 ton crane systems. It also has a 40' wide hydraulic door to facilitate equipment moving.<
Once we finished the project it significantly increased the service departments productivity. The work flow increase will help offset the cost of construction