24,000 square feet of mini-storage
- Dimensions – 50′ x 220′ x 8’6”
50′ x 110′ x 8’6”
20′ x 330′ x 8’6
- Roof Type – Standard Lap Rib
- Roof System – Faced Fiberglass overlay system R-14
- Wall System – Uninsulated walls
- Building System steps to account for site slope
- Kaleden designed mini storage system
The customer had an underutilized lot in Sioux Falls. In order to maximize the return from the land they want to put the storage units on this site.
Their existing lot wasn’t producing enough revenue. In order to utilize the site better they decided to build and rent storage units.
3 separate buildings were erected on the site to complete phase 1. We provided a turn key project including design, mini storage packages, site work, and electrical.
We will update once we are done!