25,000 square foot distribution and service center for an international agricultural equipment supplier.
- Dimensions – 2 75′ x 135′ x 28′ 1 67′ x 67′ x 30′
- Roof Type – Standing Seam
- Roof System Energy Saver R-35 Insulation System
- Wall System 12” Pre-cast concrete wall panels
- 10 ton Overhead Crane System
- 40′ x 18′ Hydraulic door system
- Concrete topped office mezzanine
Worthington Ag Parts is a multi-national company that imports and exports equipment parts. They have a large scale import division based in Sioux Falls.
The clients were outgrowing their rented warehouse space. They also wanted a new facility that could be their international headquarters. This would allow them to consolidate resources and save money!
With pre-cast concrete wall panels and a metal building core, this building will stand the test of time. It has a 10 ton crane system in one wing and a double loading dock on the other wing. There are two levels of offices and about 4 acres of aggregate surfaced storage yard.<
The owners are very excited about the new facility. It makes a statement to clients that visit and it is increasing the productivity of the employees.